Carwood Supports a Healthy Community
When you purchase from Carwood Farm, you are a part of supporting the community in the following ways: (2019 & 2020 highlights)
- On going giving to Project Lamp Light. A local non-profit serving random urgent needs of members of our local community. $10 donated for every Google Review completed by a customer...$50 donated in 2020
- A quarter of beef given to a family of 4 children in the Philadelphia area who's mother recently passed away.
- Pictured above 4100 lbs. of long neck squash picked by volunteers and donated to The Gleaning Project.
- 350 pumpkins to 12 area organizations serving children: Little Sprouts, Halloweekend in Carlisle, YWCA, Mooreland Elementary, Minithon, Flicker Family Childcare, Head Start, Domestic Violence Shelter, The Resting Place at the Dream Center, Adams County CYS, Amelia Given Library, St. Patrick's School
- In 2020, 12 Beef Bundles donated to various food insecure local families and organizations in need of healthy proteins. Each bundle has been sponsored by a Carwood Farm customer or matched by Carwood Farm. Partnerships in connecting to those in need include Project Lamp Light, customer Nate P. and Diakon Wilderness Center.
"Raising happy healthy cows, while building a happy healthy community"