Carwood Supports a Healthy Community
When you purchase from Carwood Farm, you are a part of supporting the community in the following ways: (2020 highlights)
- In 2020, 38 Beef Bundles, totaling approximately 266 lbs. donated to various food insecure local families and organizations in need of healthy proteins. Each bundle has been sponsored by a Carwood Farm customer or matched by Carwood Farm. Partnerships connecting these Beef Bundles to those in need include Project Lamp Light, customer Nate P. and Diakon Wilderness Center.
- On going giving to Project Lamp Light. A local non-profit serving random urgent needs of members of our local community. $10 donated for every Google Review completed by a customer...$100 donated in 2020.
- Sweet Corn picked by volunteers and donated to The Gleaning Project.
- 50 pumpkins to area organizations serving children:
- Wildflower & Tree Planting Day attended by 3 families. Plantings enhanced beautification of the farm and provides water and wild life conservation solutions to the environment.
- 50+ Beef Bundles sponsored by Carwood customers and provided to local families experience difficult live seasons.
- $1000 to Project Lamp Light to support their efforts to serve random urgent needs of families in our community.
"Raising happy healthy cows, while building a happy healthy community"